Not gonna lie…. You can take your guacamole and …. Please eat it away from me.
I’m not a fan of avocado. No matter what way you slice it, smash it, spread it – I just can’t get on that train. Please, for the love of all that is yummy, leave me at the station.
But, my husband, like many of you, probably… LOVES it! So, I thought I would share this easy peasy hubby-hit with you…
Baked Avocado Egg Baskets
- slice avocado and scoop out about a tablespoon of inside
- lightly sprinkle with sea salt
- crack egg into avocado
- sprinkle with pepper and Cilantro
- drizzle with lime juice if desired
- bake at preheated 400° for about 20 minutes
- top with sliced grape tomatoes and chives
- lowers cholesterol
- chocked full of heart-healthy fatty acids
- loaded with potassium and fiber
- boosts eye health
- eases arthritis symptoms
- so much more!