Artwork Care Instructions
As with most original artwork, display in direct sunlight is not recommended. Prolonged exposure may cause fading or discoloration over time. Dust lightly with a microfiber cloth if desired.
Packaging and Shipping
All original shipped artwork comes well-protected in layers of archival tissue-paper, bubble wrap, and packing paper. Larger items may be supported in their packaging with light-weight wood for additional stabilization. Boxes may be re-purposed.
All coasters, trivets, serving trays, and tabletops are finished with a high-heat, UV, water, and scratch-resistant, food-safe countertop-grade resin.
Most canvas art is finished in a protective UV artists-grade spray coat or high-gloss artists-grade liquid varnish. Some items are sold unfinished at this time. The main purpose of a finish coat is to make dusting your artwork easier as well as ensuring the colors remain vibrant over a longer period of time.
All original canvas artwork ships ready-to-hang with one or two sawtooth hangers installed on the back. I understand that individuals see art differently and may have their own opinion on what direction a piece should hang. I am more than happy to install the hanger in a different location so that the piece will hang the direction you choose. The back of the canvas will show the paint drips from the edges of the canvas but can be finished with a brown paper backing for a more polished look if requested, at no additional charge.
I’m currently accepting custom orders on the following products:
– Original acrylic pours on canvas 12” x 12” or larger – a variety of styles are offered and can be discussed
– Acrylic pour 4” x 4” ceramic tile coasters in sets of 4 or more
– Acrylic pour 9” x 9” ceramic tile trivets
– Other items by request
Most custom orders will require one months’ lead time, but many factors contribute to this timeframe. Smaller items and certain styles may require less time, depending on what products are being used (acrylics, resin, etc.). This can be discussed further when you contact me for commission orders, but of course try to allow plenty of time for your products to be ready if you have a deadline (birthday, holidays, etc.).
Pricing for custom paintings will vary depending on size and style. Email me your ideas and questions and I’ll get you a quote!
The following terms and conditions apply to all custom orders:
1) 50% of commission item cost is due upon receipt of invoice to initiate work.
2) The remaining 50% plus shipping will be due before item is shipped.
3) You may choose to pay the invoice in full at any time prior to shipping.
4) Photos of the completed piece will be provided before item is shipped, unless requested otherwise.
5) If you fail to pay the remaining invoice amount within 14 days of the agreed upon date set forth in your invoice, you forfeit any amounts already paid and your shipment will be cancelled.
6) Estimated completion date for your custom piece will be provided on your invoice. If any delays in this timeline are expected, I will inform you right away.
7) Items will be shipped by either USPS or UPS Ground (Signature Required). If you do not want a signature to be required, please indicate that at the time of placing your order or upon review of your invoice.
8) Please keep in mind that no two pieces are alike, and items cannot be identically duplicated. I will work to achieve the desired result and ask for input along the way if I feel it is necessary to accomplish that goal.